A quick afternoon snack of chips and guacamole. Here’s how:
- Have blue tortillas delivered from the Imperial Valley, cut into chip size and fry them up
- Harvest fresh cherry tomatoes from the garden, volunteers from last year, quarter
- Dice up a half slice of sweet red onion
- Dice and lightly smash a ripe, creamy avocado
- Combine tomato, onion and avocado with fresh ground pepper, sea salt and a touch of Gilroy Garlic powder
- Dip blue chips into the guacamole and enjoy on a warm summer day!