1.18.2012

Snooze

I went to Snooze for breakfast the other day. A friend had been there and wanted to introduce me (since we had enjoyed chicken fried steak and eggs, and huevos rancheros at Shirley’s in the past).

Snooze serves breakfast and brunch exclusively. They are in the Hillcrest community of San Diego, and apparently originate from Denver.

My friend got Upstream Benny (eggs Benedict with salmon). I ordered the Sandwich I am (pretzel with infused eggs, cheese and sausage). Hers was great; mine was…not what I expected. It was not bad; it just didn’t have much personality. Thank goodness for the hollandaise sauce on the side. I’ll do better at selecting next time.

I do have to say, the decor and feel of Snooze was very cool - contemporary, retro diner.  Way cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment