11.02.2011

Alabama Booksmith


One of my favorite stops while visiting Birmingham is the Alabama Booksmith, and this year was no exception.

Fortunately, I found a few food related books like the Southern Living Off the Eaten Path. I had been looking at this one online and found it at the Alabama Booksmith signed by the author. Having first edition books signed by the author and having a whole room dedicated to authors with southern voices is the niche that Alabama Booksmith has found – and it works!

After a visit one day, SS and I went back a few days later for a special author remembrance and signing by some friends of hers. During that visit, I found A Homemade Life by the author of the Orangette blog page – one of the first one’s I discovered when starting Holly’s Diner.

If you are ever in Birmingham, you must stop by the Alabama Booksmith and say “hi” to Jake, I always do. In the meantime, just stop by their website (alabamabooksmith.com) and discover something you may not be able to live without!




No comments:

Post a Comment