10.25.2011

Chili Cook-off Prep

So the big Chili Cook-off at the DMF is tomorrow. Now I have organized and/or judged a number of Chili Cook-off competitions, but I have never entered. And being that I have been exposed to so many delicious chili recipes, it was hard to narrow down the field not counting the modified recipes that I have. Therefore, I have settled on two chili recipes and neither have beef.

There is the Mole Mole Chili that you have seen before at the Diner, and the Spicy Buffalo Chili that I experienced at the first BFF Chili Cook-off.

Both recipes are in the recipe listings to the left hand side. I’ll let you know what happens.

Stay tuned…

2 comments:

  1. Knock 'em dead, Holly! Ok, so maybe that isn't something you really want to strive for. How about Good Luck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the smells I experianced coming from the kitchen on Sunday, your chili will be a winner!!!!
    PS..as HH (Haunted Husband) can atest, I've never been one to "get with the program".

    ReplyDelete