6.22.2010

Fair Food Favorites #8 - Charlie's Chicken

Charlie’s Chicken. How can you not smile when you see Charlie’s Chicken stand? The menu alone will make you smile – deep fried Oreos, deep fried avocados, deep fried White Castle burgers, Krispy Kreme chicken sandwich, broasted chicken, deep fried frog legs, and more!

Charlie spends time in the Fall with his family in the east part of San Diego County coming up with the next deep fried fascination. This year’s new item: Deep Fried Klondike Bar. Finding the balance between hot oil and ice cream that’s not in a puddle when served is tricky, but can be done!

As much as I am entertained by Charlie’s menu, I enjoy the chicken kabobs the most. Fresh grilled chicken with veggies and definitely an entire meal on a stick!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I wonder if I can use a picture from yuor blog on Charlie´s chicken for my school work?

    ReplyDelete